Monday, September 28, 2015

September IPSY Bag Unboxing

Hi!

I know I missed out last months post. But here's what I thought about the August bag in general. I think the August bag was a pretty good bag. I already owned the dry shampoo and I love it! I was really excited for the HD powder, lip gloss and liquid eyeliner. I have yet to try the HD powder, but the lip gloss and eyeliners are really great. I also got a tube of natural face mask, I'm a little scared to try it just because of the sensitive skin, but I'll give it a try soon. I wasn't able to test out all the products fully because I received the bag during my exam  days and I went on vacation right after I finished the exams.


Now onto the September bag...



The bag seemed extra stuffed this month. When I open it, I realized it was just that one of the product was too big to fit into the glam bag. I'm pretty excited for this months because in feel like IPSY has been stepping up their game lately.

1. Formula X nail polish in Ignite



I already own this polish, I love the rich deep red color. It's very pigmented and looks glossy on the nails. Because this is a sample size, the applicator is different from the full sized one. Also, the staying power is pretty average, it lasts about a week without visible chipping.

Details:
Full Size: 0.4 oz  (product I received was not full size)
Price: $13 CAD
Place: sephora.ca

2. NYX x IPSY Eye Shadow Trio



I am so glad this trio comes with neutral colors even though they are shimmery. During application, there was not much fall outs. The colors are pigmented and pairs well with each other. I really appreciate how IPSY included a trio instead of a single shadow.

Details: Only available for IPSters

3.  Tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon



Recently, I have been loving pencil form lip sticks. I find that it is much easier to control and it allows a crisp and clean edge on the lips. I received a Trestique eye shadow crayon from ipsy before, it was creamy and pigmented. So I have a higher expectation for this. Fortunately, this is even creamier and pigmented than the eye shadow crayon. I love that it is unscented. The color I received was a rosy nude color, I think it is a bit too light for me to wear it on its own. I would put a gloss over it or use a lip pencil first then apply a thin layer on top.

Details:
Size: 0,2 oz, they did not specified how much product the full size contains
Price: $28 USD (Full size)
Place: https://trestique.com/products/lip-crayon

4. Acure Organics Unscented Argan oil face and body wipes



I am loving this product. I'm so glad this is full size! I have been using it everyday since I got it. This is more gentle than my long time favorite makeup removing wipe, the Kirkland from Costco. I can use this on my eyes and it doesn't sting my eyes. I love that the sheets are thin, which makes the sheets more flexible. After removing the makeup, my face feels moisturized but not greasy. On the packaging, it says that you do not need to wash your face after using these towelettes, but I still do, just in case. Another great thing is that it does not break out my face like some of the makeup removing wipes I tried before.

Details:
Size: 30 wipes (full size)
Price: $6.99 USD, On sale now for $3.50 USD
Place: http://www.acureorganics.com/product-p/050.htm

5. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration



It is a thick moisturizer that is not too greasy. In the description, it says this is meant for head to toe. However, I don't like it on my face, I like lighter formulas on the face. Having said that, I love it everywhere else besides the face. As the weather transitions into autumn, my skin has been very dry. I usually apply this on my skin in the morning, it absorbs quickly and it does not leave any sticky residue.

Details:
Size: 2oz, 6oz, 12oz
Price: $15, $37, $48CAD
Place: http://www.sephora.com/

This is going to be a...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



I gave it a 5/5 because I really like everything is the bag. It was a great month for me! 

Yours Truly,

Ting



Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment