Saturday, December 5, 2015

[Gift Ideas]- Fragrance for Ladies+ My Top 5

Hello!
I'm so excited that it is finally December, I just love all the festive decoration, food, shopping, gifting, just everything minus the exams. I thought it would be fun to share some gift ideas, not really holiday specific but it could be used at any occasion. Let's kick things off with fragrances. I'm going to share with you my top 5 recommended fragrance for women and top 5 for men. Keep in mind that fragrance is quite personal, it might smell nice on the testing paper but it may smell different on the skin.

I have talked about all of these fragrances in previous posts, but for your convenience I decided to put them in a list. I will also list out the notes, price for each one, and link the blog post I wrote about them. I hope you enjoy.


Top 5 Fragrance for Women

1. Chanel -Chance Eau Vive

Notes:

    • Top Notes
      Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Citruses
  1. Heart Notes
      Jasmine, White musk 
  2. Base notes
    Vetiver, Cedar, Iris
Style:
Lively, Energetic, Playful

Price:

1.70 Oz (50 ml) $88 CAD
3.40 Oz (100ml) $117 CAD


2. Chanel No.5 premiere

(Check it out from my November 2015 Favorites)
Notes:
Top Notes
Neroli, Ylang-Ylang, Aldehydes
Heart Notes
Jasmine, Rose
Base notes
Vetiver, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Style: 
Romantic, Elegance, Warm

Price:
1.20 Oz (35 ml) $80 CAD
1.70 Oz (50 ml) $112 CAD3.40 Oz (100ml) $150 CAD

3. Salvatore Ferragamo- Signoria (Eau de Toilette)

Via Sephora: This is a 3.4 Oz Bottle

Mine was the 0.7 Oz version
(Check out my Fragrance Collection)

Notes:
    • Top Notes
      Lychee, Grapefruit
  1. Heart Notes
      Rice, Rose
  2. Base notes
    Milk Mousse, Cashmere Wood
Style: 
Romantic. Fresh
Price:
0.70 Oz $50 CAD
1.70 Oz $85 CAD
3.40 Oz $115 CAD

4. Guerlain- La Petite Robe Noire (Eau de Toilette)

(Check out my Fragrance Collection) Notes:
  1. Top Notes
    • Burgamot, 
    •  
    • Almond, Sour 
    • Cherry, Red Berries
  2. Heart Notes
      Rose, Tea, Taif Rose, Licorice
  3. Base notes
      Anise, Tonka Bean,Vanilla,Patchouli, Iris

Style:
Playful. Romantic. Sexy
Price:
1.70 Oz $85 CAD
3.30 Oz $115 CAD

5. Dolce & Gabbana - light blue (Eau De Toilette)

Picture shows a 0.25Oz travel size
Via Sephora: Above 0.25 Oz is this packaging















(Check out my Fragrance Collection)

Notes:
Style:
Deep and true

Price: 
0.25 Oz $32 CAD
0.80 Oz $61 CAD
1.60 Oz $85 CAD
3.30 Oz $115 CAD

So those were my Top 5 Fragrance picks, if you want to read about other fragrances, you can check out my fragrance collection by clicking this link, I hope this post help you find the perfect fragrance for someone on your list, or yourself!


Yours Truly,

Ting



Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email for questions/ business: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

FYI: Not sponsored. I found the notes of the fragrances from fragrantica.com, prices are in Canadian dollars and I found them on Sephora.ca and thebay.com.

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty bottles. I cant wear perfume due to allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these beautiful bottles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely collection.will try it once.Thanks for posting.
    Really it will be a perfect gift idea for Ladies after jewellery.A fragrance is a timeless and thoughtful option that is always memorized in mind.you can try also Regal Fragrance's pefume.

    ReplyDelete