Friday, January 8, 2016

[Gift Ideas] The Wanted List for 2016

Hello!

Happy new year! I realized that I never have time in December to sit down and think about gift ideas for everyone and I also don't have time to shop! So I figured I should start gathering gift ideas throughout the year, since there are other gift giving occasions throughout the year too.  This first post will be about something I want in 2016, now I'm not expecting anyone to get it for me, this is more for my own reference which helps makes my budgeting easier.  Hopefully this list can help you create your own wanted list or give you some gift ideas. This list will be updated through out the year when more products/ collection launches!

Beauty:

Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed

Image from: sephora.ca
Price$34 CAD
A lot of people have been talking about this nude blush from Tarte, they describe it as an everyday blush, it can go with any look and any occasion! I was going to purchase this during the vib sale last year but it was sold out! I'm going to try again this year! I've tried another Amazonian clay blush from Tarte, and I love how smooth and long lasting the blush it! I can't wait to give "exposed" a try! (That sounded so weird HAHA)

Chanel LA Sunset Ribbon

Image from: weibo.com
Price: $57 CAD
This is Chanel's Spring 2016 collection. I have been loving Chanel beauty since I purchased my first Chanel lipstick in Summer 2015. When I saw this blush on the magazine, I knew I have to own it! I actually purchased this on New Year Eve, but there was a wait list already! Follow my Instagram to see an insta haul! This is limited edition and I think it will be sold out really soon! Get it while you can! Let me know if you want to see a review or swatches of this blush "palette" or review on the Chanel Beauty line.

Burberry Blush in Tangerine

Image from: sephora.ca
Price: $44 CAD
I have been eying a Burberry blush for awhile now, I am not sure why I never purchased it. The packaging is beautiful and the pan itself is embossed with the classic Burberry checkered print! Originally I was thinking of getting it in the shade "earthy" but I wonder if it is similar to Tarte's blush in "exposed". If you have try these blushes before let me know which one do you like better!

 YSL Rouge Volupte Shine or Giorgio Armani or Tom Ford Lipstick
Image from: Sephora.ca
Image from: Sephora.ca



Image from: tomford.com

Price: $39 CAD/ $39 CAD/ $52 CAD
I've only tried the squared tube and the sheer candy from YSL but I have never tried the rounded gold tube range. Quick review, the Squared gold tube is super pigmented and rich but very drying when it sets. Silver rounded tube is less pigmented, hence the name sheer Candy but it's very moisturizing! I've swatched some color from the gold rounded tube range, I think it's in between the other 2 range I've tried, it's moisturizing and pigmented! As for GA and Tom Ford, I've never tried anything from the brand and I would love to try it out and see what the hype is all about. Which one do you think I should try first? Let me know!

Dior lipglow in 005 Lilac
Image from: dior.com
Price: $40 CAD
You know I love my Dior Lip Glow! I always have it in my bag. I use both the pink and the orange one often! For Dior's Spring 2016 Collection, they introduced a new shade to the lip glow line, it's a lilac color. I have yet to find it in my local Dior counters but I know it is already launched and available in Asia! (I'm Jealous!) if anyone tried it already, please let me know where I can find it or share your thoughts on the new shade please.

New Chanel lipsticks "Rouge Coco Stylo" coming out in April
Image from: weibo.com

I don't have any information yet except it is coming out in April and a few pictures I saw on social media! I will put an update as soon as I know more. Update: There will be a total of 10 color in the collection.

What's on your wanted list for 2016? Best of luck for 2016 everyone!

Yours Truly,


Ting


Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment