Friday, September 30, 2016

[Unboxing] Sephora Favorite Set- Trending: Beauty Most Coveted

Hello!

I am so happy this set is finally mine. I saw a preview of this set on Instagram about two months ago and have since been waiting for this to launch. Okay, let's start looking at what's inside.

Here it is! Look how gorgeous it looks.





Here's everything in it.




This set retails for $90 CAD and it has a $ 263 CAD value. (Wow!)


|What's in this set? |
- Beauty Blender nude *
- Glamglow supermud
- Urban Decay: vice lipstick in retro matte 714 *
- Estee Edit: Kohl shadow stick in 01 Black Viper *
- CoverFx: Enhance click in Bubbly
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Nars Radiant creamy concealer in Custard
- Laura Mercier: Translucent loose setting powder + Puff
- Benefit: Ka-Brow! in shade 3
- Kat Von D: Tattoo liner in Trooper *
- Tarte: Marine boosting 4-in-1 mist
- Foreo Luna Play in Fuchsia *

|Thoughts?|

I love buying these Sephora Favourite sets because I get to try out lots of popular items. There're lots of exciting products in here, including some new products. Items marked * are full size product! I always wanted to try the Becca skin perfector but never really wanted the full size, this mini one is so cute! Also really excited to try the Nars concealer, Foreo Luna and Laura Mercier powder. However, I don't understand why they would put in 2 highlighters and a black eye shadow stick (maybe I am the only one that doesn't know how to use black eyeshadow like this). I'm pretty lucky that the Nars Radiant Concealer in Custard suits my undereye, but I know this shade won't work for everyone. Other than that, I'm really happy with this set!

Let me know what you think about this set. Did you purchase it? or is it on your wishlist?

Yours Truly,


Ting

Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

1 comment: