Friday, July 31, 2015

[Review] Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle

Hello!

Today I have something a little different to talk about! I received two Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle razor and bikini trimmers from Toronto Beauty Reviews and Writing Whimsy.



I think it is a great concept, having the trimmer on one end and the blades on the other. It makes it easier to travel too.

The Razor


This razor has 5 sharp blades, the white dots along the rim of the blades are moisturizing beads. They add moisture when it touches damp skin which makes the skin smooth after shaving. I love their blades, it does not irritate my sensitive skin. Because the blades are so sharp, you don't need to go back and forth on the skin, so it decreases the chance of ingrown hair, razor burns and bumps.

The little white bumpy thing located right before the blue handle is actually a stand for the razor, so when you put the razor down the blades are not touching the surface. This is beneficial when you are air drying your razor after u

It's recommended that you replace the razor every 3 month, this razor is compatible with other Schlick Hydro razor replacement heads.

The Trimmer


The trimming side was interesting, I was not familiar with it at first ,but it is not as scary as it looks. The little cap allow the trimmer to have 3 different trim level for different hair length. This side is also fully waterproofed even though it requires a battery. The set came with a battery!


Comments
One thing that needs improvement is that I wish the blades came with a lid.


Ratings
I'll give it a 4! I think it is a cool concept. This 2 in 1 Silk Trim style allow you to use a razor and a trimmer on the same device.  I like the razor more than the trimmer, I don't really need or use a trimmer.

You have to try it out and let me know what you think! Therefore, I will be giving away the extra set of Schick Hydro Silk Trim Style in my upcoming giveaway.

Yours truly,

Ting


Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

*I received the products as a giveaway winner, but this post is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment