Wednesday, May 11, 2016

[Collection] Part 1: Eyeshadow Palettes 2016

Hello,

This is Part 1 of my makeup collection. There will be a slight change to my collection posts, my original plan was to share my collection through brands. I then realized for many brands I actually only have one product each, so I decided to divide the post by categories now! Anyways, today is all about my eyeshadow palettes. It's going to be a short one, I don't have that many palettes but these are more than enough!


Urban Decay Naked 3



I think this might be my first high end palette! I just couldn't resist the beautiful rosey shades. The colors are so beautiful to look at but honestly, I don't usually reach for this palette :(


Urban Decay Naked Basics



This palette is well-loved, I use it every time I wear makeup. I mentioned in my past posts that I use this palette for many purposes and I always travel with this. The second shade from the left hit pan long time ago because I use both Foxy and W.O.S for my dark circles. I use Naked 2 and Faint for brows,  Faint and Crave for eyeliner. Venus is the least used color from the palette, but it's good for highlights.

BH Cosmetics It's Judy Time Palette



I bought it to support one of my favorite Youtuber, ItsJudytime! This is also my most affordable palette, I don't remember how much I paid but it's BH Cosmetics, they always have a good deal. Surprisingly, my favorite shade from the palette is the blue on the bottom right! It's the only "crazy" color from the collection but the blue is just gorgeous!

Tarte Showstopper Clay Palette



This is the only "all in one" palette I have. It includes an Amazonian Clay blush, waterproof matte bronzer, highlighter and 6 eyeshadows.  The black brown shade on the very right of the palette called, Dim the Lights, can be used as an eyeliner shades

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in Mystic Eyes



This is the most expensive palette I own! The colors are pigmented but really sparkly so I don't use it that much. I really want to use this palette more!

Well, there you go, that's all the palette I have. If I can only own one palette in my life, it will definitely  be the Naked Basics! What's your must have eyeshadow palette?
Stay tuned for the rest of my collection.

In case you missed it:
My Chanel Collection (click here)
Stay tuned for Part 2 of my collection!

Yours Truly,

Ting

Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: my makeup collection posts are not meant to brag, I wanted to document what I own and I was also requested to share. I know I have a lot of makeup, I'm trying to downsize and use everything I have, that's why I'm on a no buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment