Saturday, May 14, 2016

[Collection] Part 2: Foundation collection 2016

Hello

Today I will be sharing part 2 of makeup collection. As the title suggested, it is going to be my foundations! Let's get started!

Overview:



Laneige BB Cushion Foundation SPF 50

Comes with 6 different shades, mine is in the shade Light.

It has a light to medium coverage, but the coverage is also buildable. With one layer, it covers all my redness and dark circle, but it does not cover all my blemishes. It gives a dewy finish, and it hydrates the skin. If you have more than a layer, it might feel like it "never set". This is in my current makeup routine!

BareMinerals Original Foundation SPF 20

Comes with 20 different shades, mine is in the shade medium Beige.
This is my favorite summer foundation, on warmer days I can't stand the dewy finish from the bb cushion. My summer routine consists of spot concealing and having sweeping this all over the face for extra coverage.

Maybelline Pure Mineral BB Base SPF 26

Only available in Asia.
It has a medium buildable coverage. The foundation itself is super liquidy, it is also very light weight.

Maybelline Pure Mineral BB Water Gel SPF 35

Only available in Asia
It blends in the skin easily, it has a water gel formula so it is suitable for dry skin. It also does not have the sticky after feeling some foundation gives.

Chanel CC Cream SPF 50

Comes with 4 shades, mine is shade 20.
This one is still brand new, I don't want to have too many foundations open at once. From the sample I tried in store, it evens out the skin tone and brightens up my collection. It is light weight but has buildable coverage.

Estee Lauder Double Wear 
Comes with 30 shades, mine is in Desert Beige 2N1
It has medium and strong coverage. It's too much for all over the face and for every day wear. I haven't use this foundation for a long time, but I recently discover a new way to use it so I just started to wear it again.

I think I have way too many foundation/ bb cream. I'm trying to finish up the ones I have before I purchase/ open new ones. My most used foundations from my collection are Laneige BB Cushion and BareMinerals Original Foundation.I like the simple application from the BB cushion and the natural look from the BareMinerals foundation. What's your favorites foundation??

In case you missed it:
My Chanel Collection (click here)
Part 1: Eyeshadow Palettes collection (click here)
Stay tuned for Part 3 of my collection!

Yours Truly,

Ting



Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com


*Disclaimer: my makeup collection posts are not meant to brag, I wanted to document what I own and I was also requested to share. I know I have a lot of makeup, I'm trying to downsize and use everything I have, that's why I'm on a no buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment