Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April 2016 Favorites

Happy May!

For the first time in forever, I actually feel like April was really long. I guess because I was really busy all through out April. Anyways, let's recap on the products I was loving during April.



1. Burberry Kisses Sheer Lipstick


This should not come as a surprice if you read my last post. (click Here) I love how moisturizing it is and the color just suits me so well!

2. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Ozone



As I mentioned in my review of the Burberry lipstick, I recommand lining your lips before applying the lipstick because it prevents feathering of the lipstick because of the moisturizing formula. I like this lipliner because it is not drying and it is clear so I can use it with any of my lipsticks!

3. Clarisonic Radiance Brush head


I haven't been using my Clarisonic consistantly before I purchase this radiance brush head. I found that the previous brush head I had, the deep clean brush head, was too harsh on my skin. I wanted to get the cashmere brush head at first but it was sold out for so long, I gave up on it. I talked to a sales at Sephora, she told me that the Cashmere one is too gentle and i does not clean as well, she recommended the raidance brush head instead. This has the softest bristles besides the cashmere one in the range. This one was also sold out on the website (Yup, my luck) but I found it in one of the Sephora store right when I was about to give up. Anyways, this is actually much more gentle on my face, my face is actually more radiant after I use it. Also, my skin does not feel tight and dry after using it!! I use my Cetaphil face wash with this, if you're curious.

4. Bareminerals Powder Foundation


Since the weather became warmer, I have been trying to avoid liquid foundations. I simply moisturize my face, spot conceal and use this powder foundation all over. I love it because it does not look to powdery on my face even if it's actual powder foundation especially if I set it with a mineral water or setting spray. It also has SPF so I know I'm protected from the sun!

5. Evian Facial Spray


I love spraying this over my face through out the day, setting my make up or just after I remove my make up. (Basically whenever I feel like it) The mist is really fine so it feels really nice when I spray my face. It allows my face to feel instantly hydrated and refreshed and also help my makeup to adhere to my face much better!

6. Make Up For Ever Make-up Setting Spray


With the rise of the temperature, I became more concerned about my makeup melting of my face. So I like to spray it all over my face generously to make sure my makeup is properly set. It's been working well for me, but I need to get a new one because I finished mine!

Here's everything I have been loving through out April!Share with me what was your favorites during the months! I hope May will be just as great for you!

Yours Truly,

Ting


Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment