Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April IPSY Glam Bag Unboxing

Hello,

It is that time of the month again, my Ipsy bag is finally here. The theme this month is about dreamers though I don't understand the connections between the theme and the products I received. Anyways, let's get started!


First let's look at the bag, I think the quality of the bag is pretty nice this month, does not feel cheap at all. The color is beautiful, it looks like a tie-dye pattern with bright colors.



Harvey Prince Organics Keravegan Repairing& Hydrating hair mask



Another hair care product! This one actually smells good! This hair mask is the type where you leave it in the hair for 3~5 minutes and then rinse it out, I'll give it a try and update on how I like it. This is 100% vegan and the company does not test on animals!

*Update: It makes my hair smell really good, the scent is not that strong. The scent was gone when I woke up the next day. I wasn't sure how much product to use per treatment, my hair is quite long so I used quite a lot. My hair feel smoother and not as dry after one use. I'm liking it so far.

Full Size: 8 oz (236ml) ia $24 USD and about $30 CAD
Sample size I received: 1 oz (30 ml) which is about $3.75 CAD ($3 USD)

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Creme


I got this in one of the Sephora Favorites Kit before. They are really nice, goes on the lips easy and the color is pretty. However, this color does not suit my skin down.

Full Size: 3g/ 0.1 o.z. is $24 USD  about $30 CAD
Sample size I received: 1.6g /0.056 o.z. which is about $16 CAD ($12.8 USD)

Probelle Nail Lacquer in the color "in or not"



I painted my nails with the color right after I took it out of the packaging, it's a beautiful purple cream color very suitable for spring. I don't think one layer is opaque enough but two layers looks great! I never knew this is the kind of color I will wear, but I'm kinda liking it.

Full Size: 0.5 Fl. o.z. is $6 USD and about $7.60 CAD (Mine is full size)

Trust Fund- That Glo Tho Highlighter



The packaging outside the actual tube is so pretty, the water color with the gold splatter. I'm a sucker for packaging! Ugh! The actual product looks like a lipstick tube, it also twists up like a lipstick! The highlighter itself goes on pretty smoothly, it has a Nivea lipbalm scent to it. (I sound like I'm taking about a lipstick), it is a champaign pink color highlighter, which reminds me of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin. The product contains lots of glitter, you can't feel the glitter chunks (really smooth when applied) but you can clearly see the glitters, it does give you a glow tho.

Bonus for the product, it's vegan and cruelty free (not tested on animals)!

Full Size: 0.15 o.z. is $20 USD which is about $25.34 CAD (I received a full size!)

Luxie- #522 Rose Gold Tapered Highlighter



This is such a great surprise! I didn't see this product at first, I took out everything from the bag and only counted 4 products. I almost went on Twitter and tweet IPSY Care, but I found this in the pink envelope instead. Phew... Clearly, the brush is way too big to fit in the glam bag. This is my third time receiving a brush from Luxie, they never disappoint! Their brushes are sturdy, soft, and the color is super cute. The other two I received in the past were the #205 Tapered Blending Eye Brush and the 221 Rose Gold Flat Definer Brush. I love the brushes so much, never had any problems with the bristles. It's my first time receiving a face brush tho, it's so much larger than the eye brushes (duh!) and this time the handle is in a periwinkle color instead of the pink. Also, the brushes are 1005% paraben free, cruelty free and Vegan! Love Love Love it!

Full Size: $24 USD so about $30 CAD

Overall, this month was once again amazing! I'm going to pass the Tarte lip tint to one of my friends but the rest are pretty good! My favorite product is the brush, I just want to whole collection! I'm going to test out the hair mask, highlighter and see how long the nail polish last on my nails! The overall value of the bag was $65.80 USD and $82.69 CAD!

Yours Truly,

Ting

Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment