Tuesday, April 19, 2016

[Haul] Sephora VIB Sale + Chanel Beauty

Hello!

As you probably know, Sephora had their Spring VIB sale. It was 15% for VIB Rouge and VIB members! I picked up a couple things from the sale and also a few things from Chanel.

Let's start with the things I got from Sephora.


For VIB Rouge members, you might have received this beautiful Sephora tote with your purchase in store during the first day of the sale. This tote is so much better than the past few sales. The material is more sturdy and the design is just adorable.


Estee Edit by Estee Lauder Pore Vanishing Stick

This first item should be no surprise as I mentioned this in my March Favourites.


Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit- Warm Ivory



Baremineral Powder Foundation- Neutral Beige



Burberry Kiss Sheer Lipstick- Pomegranate 



Evian Mineral Water Spray


From Chanel beauty counter...

Coco Stylo - 214 Message



Coco Stylo - 218 Script



CC Cream- Complete Correction SPF 50- Shade 20


I'm putting myself on a no buy! It will be awhile until my next haul but that allows me to really tryout the things I bought. Did you take advantage of the Sephora deal? Share with me what you purchased!

Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment